Colorado WaterWise is seeking qualified candidates to fill vacant board seats for a 2018-2020 term. If you would like to become part of Colorado’s grassroots conservation team, we would love to hear from you. The Board meets monthly and communication continues throughout the month by phone and email, as required. Call in capabilities exist for those Board Members who cannot attend a meeting. Board meeting locations change each month and an effort is made to accommodate members from locations across Colorado.
Colorado WaterWise is looking for Board members that are:
- Committed to promoting and facilitating the efficient use of Colorado’s water
- Well-connected and possess the technical know-how to raise funds
- Politically astute in legislative arena
- Knowledgeable of Colorado water law
- Self-confident and enthusiastic
- Strategic minded with valuable insight
- Responsible, hands-on and results driven
- Dedicated to driving projects and/or participating on working committees
As a Board Member, your commitment includes:
- A minimum of one 3-year term
- Active participation in at least one committee and/or as an Officer
- Attend at least 8 of the 12 Board meetings per year, by phone or in person. Regular Board meetings are 2 hours.
- Colorado WaterWise Membership
If this sounds interesting, please consider nominating yourself. Please send your nomination by Wednesday, December 13th to Melissa Brasfield, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please express why you are interested in joining the board, and how your professional experience would be an asset. It is strongly recommended that nominees have a current membership with Colorado WaterWise.
We look forward to hearing from you.